- Safety of COVID-19 vaccines and therapies and their global introduction
- Good Pharmacovigilance Practices and efforts of regulatory harmonization in PV
- Engaging patient and communities in pharmacovigilance
- Collaboration between stakeholders to improve pharmacovigilance systems.
- Vaccine safety surveillance and pharmacovigilance in Public Health Programmes
- Harmonising safety surveillance across classes of health products
- Integrating safety data from different sources
- Global vs regional and country perspectives in pharmacovigilance
- New approaches to ensure the safe use of medicines.
- Benefits vs Risks of medicines in pregnancy
- Promising use of new technologies and methods in pharmacovigilance
- Risk Minimization interventions: systematic approaches to measure the impact of PV activities
ISOP 2021 Secretariat: C-IN, 5. kvetna 65, 140 21 Prague 4, CZE | tel.: +420 261 174 301
Copyright © 2020 c-in.eu | email@example.com