Abstract Submission Guidelines
The Scientific Committee of the 20th ISoP Annual Meeting invites abstracts to be submitted for either oral or poster presentation related to the subjects of pharmacovigilance and drug safety.
Abstract submission deadline: 21 June 2021
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts must be submitted online via the abstract submission system by the given deadline 21 June 2021
- An abstract can be submitted as an Oral or Poster presentation
- Abstracts must be submitted in English only
- The number of submitted abstracts is limited to 3 abstracts per submitter/author
- Please note that abstracts sent by mail, fax or e-mail will not be accepted
- Abstracts already published elsewhere or based on full papers that have already been published will not be considered for inclusion
- Safety of COVID-19 vaccines and therapies and their global introduction
- Good Pharmacovigilance Practices and efforts of regulatory harmonization in PV
- Engaging patient and communities in pharmacovigilance
- Collaboration between stakeholders to improve pharmacovigilance systems.
- Vaccine safety surveillance and pharmacovigilance in Public Health Programmes
- Harmonising safety surveillance across classes of health products
- Integrating safety data from different sources
- Global vs regional and country perspectives in pharmacovigilance
- New approaches to ensure the safe use of medicines.
- Benefits vs Risks of medicines in pregnancy
- Promising use of new technologies and methods in pharmacovigilance
- Risk Minimization interventions: systematic approaches to measure the impact of PV activities
Notification of Abstract Acceptance
Abstracts will be reviewed by the ISoP 2021 Scientific Committee, and each decision will be notified to submitters by 5 August 2021. Notification of abstract acceptance or rejection will be communicated to the lead author’s e-mail address (submitter of the abstract).
Please note that if an abstract is accepted for presentation (oral or as poster), at least one of the authors (presenting author) must register for ISoP 2021. Registration should be made immediately after notification of abstract acceptance, and at least before 1 September 2021. Presenting authors must attend the conference in order to present the abstract.
The Scientific Committee’s decisions will be based upon evaluation of the abstract’s scientific standard. The Scientific Committee will allocate each accepted abstract to the most appropriate form of presentation (oral or poster). After selection, to all presenting authors will be sent full information regarding PowerPoint preparation, poster size, style and layout, as appropriate.
Accepted abstracts, which have been received by the submission deadline, will be published in ISoP’s official journal, Drug Safety.
All accepted posters for the ISoP 2021 Annual Meeting are eligible for poster prizes which will be awarded to the three best posters.
If you have any questions regarding preparing, submitting, amending or withdrawing an abstract, please contact:
Phone: +420 261 174 312
ISOP 2021 Secretariat: C-IN, 5. kvetna 65, 140 21 Prague 4, CZE | tel.: +420 261 174 301
Copyright © 2020 c-in.eu | firstname.lastname@example.org